Film festivals are a super important step for filmmakers, from here you can have the opportunity to sell your film, get contacts and ideas to keep up creating.
You might be interested:
Film festivals at your country, your continent or worldwide importance, they are spaces where you can find lots of opportunities to talk about your work and show your films to actually real film distributors and sales agents. This is the perfect place to connect and sell your film but I am sure you are wondering, how can I do it?
First of all, you must be accreditated in the film festival and then take all the advantages that accreditation will give you in return.
Here you can find some tips to do networking, promote, and sell your work in any kind of film festival you are attending.
- Search the people who are attending the film festival, I mean you should look up for contacts that could be interested in your work you will find easily film distributors, films agents, and brokers if you have a film.
- Send personalized emails.
- The most important, don’t forget promoting yourself and if you have a project you must promote your work and have marketing around it. This has to be done before, during and after the film festival.
You are not alone in this, we hear you and we at Rossscammm Films & Marketing have created a guide where you can find out how to do networking in a film festival. This is a step by step of all the things you have to do. This is a guide to do meaningful networking and promote your work, would you like to know more?
In this guide we are going to share different steps to do networking like a pro, this guide will help you feel more comfortable and confident about what yourself and what you are selling and how you sell it. We are going to share the secrets of the big film companies in the industry.
What are you going to find out in this guide?
- How to promote yourself and do networking before, during and after the film festival only using the internet and a digital marketing strategy.
- How you should approach the contacts you are interested and how to approach film distributors and sales agents.
- How to do networking and find the correct people to meet your objective.
- The importance of marketing and visibility of yourself and your work during the film festival.
You need to take advantage of every opportunity during film festivals, each email, each person you met and every day spent at the film festival gets you closer to your goal. To sell yourself, your films, and your work to the best.
The first step you should do is to start promoting yourself as soon as you can, you can’t just leave it for later. Marketing and promotion must start now this way you can increase your numbers and the community around you. If you start now you can show your potential buyers you have a community. You are adding already value to your projects and when a buyer sees this, I am sure they will like it.
Would you like to have your guide now? Click on the button below.