Marketing for creatives can be easy if you want, we always say to our customers who are promoting a project, the process is the same in each project you are working on but what it changes every time is the target you are connecting with and the marketing actions you are going to use. This process is the same for yourself and the best part is that once you find your audience, you don’t need to start all over again.
You might be interested:
Often we hear creatives say I am really bad at selling myself or I can sell other things but not myself, now think how many times these creatives have lost opportunities of selling their talent because of these words. I can tell you, a ton!
So, if you are one of these creatives who say this, don’t worry because you can learn how to promote yourself with the tips we have today for you here in this post called marketing for creatives because marketing applies to everyone who is selling something and we are sure you want people to buy from you if not you wouldn’t be here.
5 ways of marketing for creatives
- Website. Having a website is the most valuable for an artist as this is the place on the internet that actually belongs to the person, here you can add, write, and show whatever you want.
- Logo and palette color. The logo is that image remember after you but also it’s important you are consistent with the colors you have. You need to have written the colors somewhere as Pantone color so the colors are the same everywhere. We have a template where you can save all things needed for your brand; branding strategy.
- SEO strategy. Having a website with a good SEO strategy will help Google or search engines to find you easily on the internet. This means your potential clients or partners can find you without you looking for them. Your website is a tool that works for you if you know how.
- Social media in place. Even your personal profiles work for you as a tool for marketing, you need to create content related to your work, don’t be shy and share, share and share.
- Facebook groups. It is a great place to connect with other fellows creatives, potential clients or partners. Interact with them, present yourself and help others. People remember when you have helped them.
As you see any of these tools are super expensive and if you are serious with your career as a creative you need to invest in some of them, you won’t regret having an outstanding brand that actually works for you.
If you want to discover what can make your brand successful and people can find on the internet we can help you with our basic branding package
Let us know what this article was for you, share it with your friends of social media and don’t forget to tag us @rossscammm