Branding All Inclusive
5.351,24€ PLUS 21% TAX
Branding is all about which brand is at the top of your mind. For example, if we ask you to think of 5 brands that you remember, your brain will probably already have come up with some brands.
You want to make sure your brand is the first brand your potential customers think of. You want your brand to be remembered. But how do you create a memorable brand?
You do it with branding and a marketing strategy based around your brand. People will remember your brand, and this will be the result of all the analysis, design, and strategy you planned for your brand and business.
This package is created for those who want to rebrand or who are thinking about creating a brand, but don’t know where to start and what to work with. We will create a beautiful brand, and at the same time we will take care of all the technical aspects behind it.
We will help you to communicate that unique message that only you have.
What does this package include?
- A brand audit. How and where you can get better results with what you have already built.
- Logo, palette color, stylebook. We will design your logo and help you to choose your personal palette color that will shine on your website and all your marketing materials. We will give you a stylebook with all the different features of your brand.
- Website design. We will design a unique space on the internet for your brand – a website where you will share your work, your experience and what you have to offer to the world.
- E-commerce. We will install Woocommerce for you to receive online payments through PayPal or via credit card.
- Copy. We will write the best text for your website that will be completely related to your personal brand and your SEO strategy, paying special attention to your keywords. It includes one language.
- Marketing strategy and action plan. Your brand must be related to a great marketing plan, and we are going to help you design it. The actions written in this strategy will have a direct impact on your brand and your ROI. We will help you to build an action plan – because it’s not only about the ideas you have, but the actions you take and the results you achieve in the end.
- Target definition. If you don’t know who you are selling to or you haven’t found your potential customers, we will find them for you and target them in your marketing plan.
- SEO strategy. We will share a document with you where you will find a plan on how to be found on the internet. We will make sure people can find you on the internet by choosing your unique keywords. We will shape your description. We will help you with long tail keywords, and ideas for content creation.
- Social media strategy. We will make sure your social media is connected and related to your brand. We will shape your messaging, put your content calendar in order and help you to decide your content structure.
- Social media management for a month. Creation and/or optimization of 3 social media profiles on social media for a month. We will improve, put together, and give you a full report at the end of this month for these social media profiles.
- Sales and networking strategy. We will help you to find the right people on the internet – either to contact new people for your projects, or to find new clients. We will shape your sales funnels and find where the right people are.
- Professional graphic design for your website and social media profiles. A professional graphic designer will be in charge of this task.
- Blog. We will help you to create a blog for your website. Here, you will be able to create specialized content for your community and increase your SEO.
- Guidance on the choice of hosting and domain. The advice comes in the pack but the purchase of these should be done separately for better management from your side.
- Email marketing. We will create a database in MailChimp where people who want to know more about you can subscribe to your newsletter. We will connect this database with a sign-up form on your website and a magnet lead to attracting people. We will teach you how to do it yourself once everything is set up.
Do you have any questions?
Write to us at email@example.com