THE SERIOUS STUFF
Time for some LEGALESE, if you please…
This document is made with the intention of creating a formal framework for your exciting new venture. We know this is probably the most boring aspect of doing business with us – hey, let’s hope so. But it’s important!
So without further ado, let’s get stuck in:
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF DELIVERY AND PAYMENT
We call this first section the “he says, she says, we says” part of the contract. Enough said!
1. Scope of Application / Conclusion of the Contract
- Our following Terms and Conditions of Delivery and Payment shall be applicable to all commercial transactions with Rossscammm Films & Marketing.
- Our Terms and Conditions of Delivery and Payment shall apply exclusively. We shall not accept terms and conditions of the customer that conflict with or deviate from our Terms and Conditions of Delivery and Payment unless we have given our express written consent to their request.
- Our prices and offers might be subject to change without notice, unless otherwise expressly agreed upon. The contract shall come into force when we receive the first payment for the services you have engaged RosssCammm. In this case, the terms and conditions communicated to the customer shall apply.
Well done! Section 1 complete!
Now for one of our favorite subjects: MONEY!!!!
2. Purchase Price
- VAT is applicable to the agreed prices, in the respective currency, if you live in Spain (21%) or Denmark (25%).
- The agreed prices will be maintained until the end of the project, regardless of price variations that may have occurred in our price schedules during the project. Nonetheless, the final project also depends on your commitment and your response to our requests; your input will be needed to reach certain milestones. Delays in fulfilling our requests that exceed a period of six (6) months will incur in an additional 10% of the total agreed price for each extra (1) month it takes to be completed.
Well done! Section 2 complete!
Now for the next step in this exciting adventure; Step 3 is all about INFORMATION. And while we always do our best to share with you the most solid info possible, our lawyers stipulate we must include this clause:
Insofar as we give information, we shall do so on the basis of our best knowledge and our experience. Information given shall be merely of a supportive and informative nature. The provision of Information on a specific service, course or digital product shall not release the customer from the need to carry out the execution of advice given to have any success.
Well done! Section 3 complete!
This next part is all about our commitment to you:
- The Service will start the day after agreement enters into force. The duration will depend on the hired service:
- Branding packages or website design will last maximum six (6) months. It is possible that delays happen, nevertheless, they should not exceed additional six (6) months
- Strategies or Consultancy should be claimed within a (1) month from purchase and will last a maximum of three (3) hours with a follow-up a (1) month later.
- Strategies or Consultancy as a bonus from any of our offers should be claimed within three months from purchase and will last as stated in the offer.
- Courses or digital products. You will have access to our courses or digital products within the next 48 hours after purchasing the product.
- Some periodic services may be tacitly renewable for periods of the same duration. In this case, the services will be contracted for a minimum of six (6) months, unless a different time is specified in writing during the negotiation process.
- The extra costs that might be generated by the service hired will be borne by the customer such as extra digital products in order for his/her improved performance on the internet, for example: plugins, templates, hosting, online tools, etc.
Well done! Section 4 complete!
You’re probably already familiar with payment terms. Ours are pretty standard. Have a read and check for yourself:
5. Payment Terms
- The amount invoiced shall be paid in accordance with the payment terms established in the invoice.
- Payment plans are available upon request. Once a payment plan is agreed, installment payments must be made on or before its due date.
- The first installment is due after hiring the service. The following installments will be due within the first 5 business days of the each month.
- In the event of payment default, a monthly interest rate of ten percent (10%) will be applicable.
- Any pending work will be stalled until payment is made. If payment is not remediate within (3) three months, the contract will be terminated, without waiving our rights to any payments due.
- Non-payment of due invoices, or any other circumstances that indicate that the customer’s net worth situation has considerably deteriorated after the contract enters into force shall, at our option, entitle us to request all our claims immediately due and postpone all our obligations until our claims have been fully paid or until the contract not yet fully performed have been rescinded, and to assert damages for the loss ensuing from failure of the contract.
- In the event of default, the customer shall reimburse us for the remainder and debt collection charges resulting to us, insofar as these are necessary for pursuing our rights.
Well done! Section 5 complete!
… if there’s anything wrong with our services or an online product you have ordered from us make sure to get in touch within fourteen (14) work days or if you change your mind
6. Cancelation & refunds
- Where the nature of the purchased service allows, the customer may give-up his purchase within fourteen (14) work days.
- Brand and website design. Should you decided to not move forward, cancelation and refund can be requested within three (3) work days from payment. Should part of the work, such as the logo design or the strategies sesions, have been performed on and before the cancellation and refund is requested, client will have to the proportionate part.
- Strategies. Cancellation and refund can be requested within one (1) work day from the payment, unless the service was already provided. Then, no cancellation or refund could be requested.
- Courses. All of our courses or a digital products have a 14-day money back guarantee. Requests for refunds must be made in writing to us within the defined refund period at email@example.com
- If you receive your money back you must delete every copy of the product that you have downloaded as well as copies you have placed on other devices or media.
- If you are entitled to a refund, we will refund your money within two weeks of notice to us and the entitlement arising. Using the payment method used to purchase the service or product.
- Your refund will be paid in the currency in which it was received by us. If you paid in a currency other than Euros or Danish Krone, you are liable for the costs of exchange.
Well done! Section 6 complete!
OMG! You made it to the end of the boring stuff.Congratulations!
Thank you for choosing to share your journey with us.
Rose & Vicky